Mobile Phones UK

Mobile Phones UK

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Video: Samsung Instnct Unboxing and Feature Walkthrough

Samsung knows a thing or two about making some rather attractive products, more often than not featuring a piano black finish. While everyone else seems to be clamoring over a certain phone from Cupertino, the Sammy crew says that they have quite the fantastic touchscreen mobile phone of their own.

I just got my hands on the new Samsung Instinct, available through Sprint in the United States, so I thought it would only be apt that I provide you guys with a proper unboxing and feature walkthrough. As you know, this is the Sprint version of the phone, but I think that the versions of the Samsung Instinct sold by Telus and Bell in Canada are much the same.

In terms of first impressions, I like the overall look of the Samsung Instinct. They've kept the phone remarkably thin and it's not that much bigger than a regular phone. Despite its reasonable proportions, the Instinct is heavier than I thought it would be. It's about the same weight as my HTC Wizard, which I already thought was pretty heavy.

Taking a look inside the box, you'll find the Instinct itself, an installation CD for desktop software, quick start guide, user manual, product registration, AC adapter, USB sync cable, microSD card adapter (2GB card pre-installed in phone), leather carrying pouch, stereo headset, extra battery, portable battery charger, and a bag for recycling your old phone.

source : http://www.mobilemag.com/

No comments: